Did you know Currently
smoking kills about
15,000 Australians each year
costs Australia $31.5 billion each year?
Don't you think it is the time to take action, Now?
If so, then please READ ON! Because what I have to say may finally help you get rid of cigarette FOREVER!
is a hard habit to give up, but the good news is that you don’t have to struggle through withdrawal alone.
If you have tried to
give up smoking
and have given in to those cravings and habits, you are not the only one!
Many people find it hard to stay strong in the face of this common addiction, but there is a way to beat it, and it is gentle and will help you to heal much of the damage that smoking has done.
Why do You Need to Stop Smoking?
Why Do You Smoke?
- Health: The list of health risks and health conditions that are made much worse by
smoking is endless, but let’s list a few of the more common ones
- Cancers of the mouth, throat and lungs.
- Higher cholesterol and blood pressure and circulation problems.
- Malnutrition – both from money being spent on cigarettes instead of nutritious food and from lowered general health and metabolism.
- More prone to viral and bacterial infections, tooth decay, asthma and sinus problems, a constant cough and it can damage eyesight and brain function.
- Money: Be honest with yourself – how much money do you waste on smoking? Whether you buy one pack at a time or buy your smokes by the carton, it is a huge amount of money you have to put aside each week. Many so called “moderate smokers” spend over $100 per week. That’s over $400 per month. That’s something in the tune of $5,200 per year. If someone gave you $5,200 in cash and asked you to burn it, would you? Because each time you light up a smoke, that is effectively what you are doing.
- Energetic: Energetically you are damaging your throat chakra, which in turn affects your self esteem and socializing power.
- Personal Relationships: You are damaging your family and personal relationships.
- By compromising the health of your family and loved ones
- Wasting hard earned money that could be used for better quality food, upgrading furniture, cars, computers and family holidays or buying a house or investing.
- By damaging your own health and quality of life. (This really hurts everyone who loves you).
If you are a person who smokes, no doubt you have been asked “Why do you smoke?” at some point, and it’s quite likely that your answer was “Because I like it.”
Is that really true though? Have you ever really examined why you started smoking in the first place and continue to smoke today?
Such answers are not always easy for us to access, often they are hidden deep within our subconscious and our minds can use many methods of denial to hide the truth from us.
I help you to find the real reasons that you began smoking and continue to smoke, when we uncover them, you will find that you no longer want to smoke, and I can help you to heal and quit - forever.
My Quit Smoking Therapy does work
and I can help you to kick the habit
How can I help you to Stop Smoking forever?
My quit cigarettes program involves the use of quit smoking hypnotherapy and NLP.
Hypnotherapy or subconscious-mind therapy is proven to work for many different health conditions with permanent result. I have a very high success rate with helping people to
How many sessions do I need and how much it costs me?
Since each person is different and each situation is different, we need to gather information particular to you and your situation in order to have an effective hypnotherapy.
At least I need to see you two sessions but It's different person by person.
to view our price list. Just be sure the price is much less than the average cost of 1 month of cigarettes!
If after four weeks you find that you are still struggling with smoking, I offer you another session for FREE
FREE 20-Minute Consultation
I would like to invite you to accept a FREE 20 minute consultation
. During this 20-Minute Consultation we are going to have a friendly chat, talk more about this technique and I’ll answer the questions you may have.